Gifts for True Crime Fans

Looking for a birthday gift for the true crime fan in your life (or just want something for yourself)? I came across a Bustle article about great gifts for true crime buffs, so of course I had to share it here. I might want to put the Blood Bath shower curtain up when it's time to decorate for Halloween, and I like the "Cereal Killer" spoon too. I feel like my kitchen really needs the Bloody Chopping Board, and the Hunt a Killer Box sounds awesome. There are some really cool things on this list, so check it out if you're looking for some gruesome gifts. : )

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Stay Home and Read Never Trust an Angel for Free!

Book Spotlight: The Phantom Prince: My Life with Ted Bundy by Elizabeth Kendall

Unraveled: The Long Island Serial Killer