The 25 Best True Crime Books of All Time

While searching the internet for true crime books to add to my list of books to review for this blog, I came across Esquire magazine's list of the 25 best. I've already read Ann Rule's The Stranger Beside Me and Michelle McNamara's I'll Be Gone in the Dark and am planning on reading Vincent Bugliosi's Helter Skelter, but I might have to check out a few more of the books on this list.

The 25 Best True Crime Books of All Time

If you were making a list of the best true crime books, which books would you include? I'm always looking for recommendations. : )

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Stay Home and Read Never Trust an Angel for Free!

Book Spotlight: The Phantom Prince: My Life with Ted Bundy by Elizabeth Kendall

Unraveled: The Long Island Serial Killer