The Ghost of Ted Bundy

I posted this on my paranormal blog (Why would you want to be normal when you could be paranormal?) a few months ago, but since it pertains to true crime, I thought I should share it here too. Rumor has it that the ghost of Ted Bundy haunts death row in the prison where he was put to death (as well as a few other places). That's one ghost I wouldn't want to run into, but he can't do as much damage as a spirit as he did while he was alive. I hope Bundy isn't still lingering around, but several people have claimed to see his ghost. Go away, Ted, no one wants you here!

https://www.psychologytoday.com/blog/shadow-boxing/201210/ted-bundys-ghost


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Stay Home and Read Never Trust an Angel for Free!

Book Spotlight: The Phantom Prince: My Life with Ted Bundy by Elizabeth Kendall

Unraveled: The Long Island Serial Killer