Welcome!


I recently read Michelle McNamara’s amazing I’ll Be Gone in the Dark: One Woman’s Obsessive Search for the Golden State Killer, and it inspired me to start a true crime blog, so here it is! I’ve been interested in true crime for as long as I can remember, and moving to a new state and no longer being able to afford cable has resulted in me watching countless hours of the Justice Network and the Escape Channel, so now I’m even more interested in the subject than I was before. I’ve always been fascinated by evil and what causes people to go down that dark path, and my fascination (and fear) grew after a few wonderful people I knew became victims of murder. I’ve been writing plays about Hell and serial killers for years, but those are comedies (dark, twisted comedies), so I’ll be taking a more serious approach on the blog. I’ll be reviewing true crime books, movies, and TV shows as well as writing about cases that interest me. I chose to call the blog Cloudy with a Chance of Murder because two of my favorite fictional crime shows, Psych and Castle, used it as an episode title, and this blog will educate you, entertain you (I am a comedy writer, after all, so my reviews will have some humor in them), and maybe keep you up at night.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Stay Home and Read Never Trust an Angel for Free!

Book Spotlight: The Phantom Prince: My Life with Ted Bundy by Elizabeth Kendall

Unraveled: The Long Island Serial Killer