TV Spotlight: Dirty John

I spent the weekend watching Dirty John, and what a great show! I liked it so much that I watched seven episodes in one night...and going to bed with only one episode left wasn't easy, but I was just too tired to stay up for one more. The show is based on the podcast by Christopher Goffard, and it stars Connie Britton, Eric Bana, Juno Temple, Julia Garner, and Jean Smart. Dirty John tells the story of Debra Newell (Connie Britton), a successful fifty-something interior designer looking for love. When she meets John Meehan (Eric Bana), he seems too good to be true...and he is. It doesn't take long for Debra to fall for John, but her suspicious daughters (Juno Temple and Julia Garner) soon find out that John isn't what he seems. I won't say too much because I don't want to spoil things for people who don't know the story, but if you like entertaining true crime shows with great performances, Dirty John is perfect for you. 😊

My rating: 8/10

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Stay Home and Read Never Trust an Angel for Free!

Book Spotlight: The Phantom Prince: My Life with Ted Bundy by Elizabeth Kendall

Unraveled: The Long Island Serial Killer