Book Spotlight: Stay Sexy and Don't Get Murdered by Karen Kilgariff and Georgia Hardstark

I started listening to My Favorite Murder a few months ago and immediately became obsessed with it, so of course I had to buy Stay Sexy and Don't Get Murdered, which is a dual memoir by the podcast's amazing hosts. Karen and Georgia talk about their successes, therapists, true crime obsessions, and things they've learned from their mistakes, and they give great advice about how to "fuck politeness," avoid joining a cult, be a latchkey kid, and more. If you love My Favorite Murder as much as I do, you've got to read this book...you'll learn a lot about Karen and Georgia and learn some valuable life lessons in the process.

My rating: 8.5/10


Visit myfavoritemurder.com to listen to the podcast, join the Fan Cult (the only kind of cult you should join), or buy merchandise that will make you the envy of your fellow Murderinos.


(Disclaimer: As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.) 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Stay Home and Read Never Trust an Angel for Free!

Book Spotlight: The Phantom Prince: My Life with Ted Bundy by Elizabeth Kendall

Unraveled: The Long Island Serial Killer