The Golden State Killer: It's Not Over

Since I recently read (and loved) Michelle McNamara's I'll Be Gone in the Dark: One Woman's Obsessive Search for the Golden State Killer, I've been preoccupied with thoughts of the Golden State Killer, a rapist and murderer who ruined dozens of lives and has never been caught. I did some research and found out that Investigation Discovery had previously aired a four-part docuseries about this unidentified monster, and it's available to watch on their website. I was only able to watch the first episode (which was really interesting and creeped me out), but if you sign in with a cable provider, you can watch the whole series here:

The Golden State Killer: It's Not Over

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Stay Home and Read Never Trust an Angel for Free!

Book Spotlight: The Phantom Prince: My Life with Ted Bundy by Elizabeth Kendall

Unraveled: The Long Island Serial Killer