The Ted Bundy Adult Coloring Book

I was browsing Amazon yesterday and came across something that surprised me: the Ted Bundy Adult Coloring Book. I know many adults color to relieve stress, but I have pretty bad carpal tunnel, so I'm not one of them. I thought some you true crime buffs might be interested though. : ) The full title is Ted Bundy Adult Coloring Book: Serial Killer and Convicted Murderer, Pop Culture Icon and Coldest Son of a B*tch Inspired Adult Coloring Book, and it was published in October 2017 by Mary Eddows. If you want to add a little evil to your stress relief routine, this might be the perfect coloring book for you.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Stay Home and Read Never Trust an Angel for Free!

Book Spotlight: The Phantom Prince: My Life with Ted Bundy by Elizabeth Kendall

Unraveled: The Long Island Serial Killer