Hollyweird Paranormal

I've written about Hollyweird Paranormal, a podcast hosted by Tammie Merheb-Chavez and Brice Mitchell Williams that combines true crime and the paranormal (two of my favorite things), on my paranormal blog a few times, and I've listened to every episode because I love it so much. They went on hiatus for a few weeks, but now they're back with a great new episode, "The True Crime and Paranormal Aftermath of the Wonderland Murders." If you're into true crime (and I'm assuming you are if you're reading this blog), you've got to check out Hollyweird Paranormal! : )

Hollyweird Paranormal

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Stay Home and Read Never Trust an Angel for Free!

Book Spotlight: The Phantom Prince: My Life with Ted Bundy by Elizabeth Kendall

Unraveled: The Long Island Serial Killer